With an entry-level OBD2 tool, you can find basic vehicle problems and fix them without any experience. But deep scanning requires a professional high-tech scanner that only suits mechanics or experienced individuals. The Autel MaxiSYS MS919 is a professional code scanner mostly used in garages to decode the trouble codes and suggest multiple ways to fix the car’s system. Here you can learn about the details of this Autel MS919 car scanner, and if you are interested in buying it, you can decide after reading this whole review article.
Autel MS919 scanner: Quick Overview
The MS919 is very popular for its dynamic features, like module mapping for the vehicle. It has also given an intelligent diagnostic part, which is very useful for any car mechanic to run the repair process and illustrate. With that, you also get a 9.7-inch capacitive touch screen, which helps you find trouble with the scanner. This Autel device has a 2.2 GHz Quad and a 1.8 GHz Quad, which means an Octa-core processor. There is also 128 GB of memory to store every trouble code. And this is extremely beneficial to any car mechanic. They frequently need to know the previous issue you had with the car in order to take the appropriate steps to resolve it. And this scanner has a rechargeable lithium battery, which can give you a maximum of 8 hours of battery backup.
What are the key features of the Autel MaxiSYS MS919 scanner?
I think the main thing for every scanner is learning about its features. And just like that, let’s start talking about what types of features you can get from this MS919:
- 9.7 inches capacitive touch screen,
- Ambient detection light sensor,
- Power LED,
- Front camera,
- A collapsible stand that allows you to handle the screen for hands-free viewing.
- Rare camera with a flush system,
- Headphone port,
- Standard and mini USB port,
- HDMI port,
- Lock and power buttons,
- DC power supply input port.
This device can easily be used in the internal battery pack, AC/DC power supply, or vehicle power. So you don’t need to recharge the battery of this device.
What accessories can you get with this Autel MS919 OBD2 scan tool?
First, let’s talk about accessories. Because with this thing, you can learn what you can use in this scanner and what you don’t. Many times people have some specific demand. So let us check what the accessory Autel MS919 comes with is:
- Back pinning probe or replacement needle,
- Maxi flash VCMI,
- Main cable(second version),
- USB cable,
- AC/DC adapter,
- Light fuse,
- Ignition pickup version 2,
- Attenuator 20.1,
- Breakout lead,
- Multimeter probe,
- Flexible black pinning probe,
- Back pinning probe,
- Small crocodile clip,
- Large dolphin clip,
- Manual book,
- Packing list,
- Soft cloth,
- Clipper cable,
- Scoop test lead,
- Carrying case,
- Cigarette lighter and
These are the essential accessories that come with the Autel MaxiSYS MS919. And every product has its own work to do with this device. So try to carry the whole thing with you in the back of your car. So you won’t face any difficulties while dealing with this Autel MS919 scanner.
Autel MaxiSYS MS919: VCMI ECU Bi-Directional Scanner Review
You know about all features and accessories of this Autel MS919. Now, you need to understand why this device is essential for your car:
- You can use this as Oscilloscope VCI, Multimeter, Waveform, Car bus check, and Generator. That’s why it’s also known as a 5-in-1 device.
- First, you must know that these Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for many countries like Asian, US Domestic, and European vehicles. These are also available in low-budget cars to premium quality vehicles. So you don’t need to worry about repairing the scanner in the future.
- It has Exceptional OE-Level functionality, which is very helpful for OBDII diagnostics. This function is also used for services to advanced ECU coding and programming.
- The Autel MK919 has an Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications. You can get this information with the help of the internet.
- The MS919 enables direct contact, which is used for Interactive Data Logging sessions with Autel Support. This system provides first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- People like to store all their data in one storage. This device is very popular for its multitasking character sits. And just like that, a multitasking design is perfect for managing workshop operations. It helps to keep all customer info, data files, and vehicle records well organized in one memory.
- Now, this device has a cloud-based management system that saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes. Anyone can easily use this for future issues.
- This device is a wireless scanner, so it works through Bluetooth, and you don’t need to take care of the cable. On the other hand, you can use this device with wifi connection.
- The HDMI port ensures you can attach your scanner to your tablet to find any minor fault in the big screen.
- You got a rare front 16-megapixel camera with a flashlight.
- This device has a built-in 15000mAh 3.8-volt lithium polymer battery that assures you of a long-time battery backup. And this battery is rechargeable, and you can quickly charge it with direct power or using the vehicle.
So these are the primary things you can get from this device. This is a perfect wireless scanner, and if you buy this, I don’t think you will regret it in the future.
Autel MaxiSYS MS919 vs Autel Ultra
|Features||Autel MaxiSys Ultra||Autel MaxiSys MS919|
|Screen Size:||12.9 Inches||9.7 Inches|
|VCMI:||MaxiFlash||MaxiFlash (Includes docking station)|
|Weight:||33.3 pounds||12.19 pounds|
|Price:||Very Expensive||Expensive (Lower than the Ultra)|
Autel MaxiSys MS919- Users Queries
- Are scope leads and power cords included?
Yes, it has both accessories included in the package.
- Do you need to pay for software updates?
You don’t need to pay in the first year for any software updates.
- Can you perform TPMS sensor programming?
No, you need an Autel TS series scanner for this.
- Can you see the video scope?
You can use the Autel MV105 or MV108 to inspect video scopes.
- Does it allow re-programming?
Yes, you can program and code the car’s ECU system. It also allows key FOB programming.
- Who should buy the Autel MS919 scanner?
The OBD2 scanner is only suitable for professional mechanics or garage owners.
- Autel MaxiSYS MS919 vs. Elite: Which one is better?
Autel MS919 is a better and upgraded version of Autel MaxiSYS Elite.
- Is Autel MaxiSYS MS919 working outside the USA?
This version is only compatible with American cars because there is an IP restriction. But you can contact their support team to get more details.
- Does it charge to change languages?
No, it is free.
- Does it have an oscilloscope function?
Yes, it can show electric voltage graphically via the oscilloscope function.